Our Aftercare Services
As a full-service pet crematory, we offer many different amenities to help when you and your pet companion are in need.
We look at it as a celebration of your pet’s life.
Please look at the services below, and contact us if you have any questions or need help.
It was a shock to lose him so suddenly, but your team really gave us a lot of comfort.
I hope many others know about your services and especially about your home pick-up – which is great if you have a large horse like we did.”
Get a Free Quote
COVID-19 Outbreak Information You Need to Know
During this challenging time of COVID-19 Outbreak, we have made some important changes to receiving you and your beloved pets at Eden Memorial Pet Care.
These changes are necessary for the health and well being of each individual and their families. We thank you for your support and understanding as we continue to serve our community and their beloved pets.
Please read and review the necessary steps listed below that we are taking, and that we ask of you when entering the Eden Memorial property/facility.
1. We are unable to receive clients in our reception room and/or viewing room at this time. This is to adhere to the 6-10ft Social Distancing required from the state of CA.
2. We can ONLY accept clients by appointment – no acceptions.
3. Once an appointment has been set, and client is on the property, please call an Eden Representative, and wait in vehicle for further instructions.
4. Clients MUST wait with their beloved pets in their vehicle.
5. Client may remove pet from vehicle and place on cart (awaiting their arrival), or if assistance is needed; client MUST wait in vehicle while staff retrieves the animal from vehicle.
6. All paperwork and payment receipts will be taken over phone prior to arrival, and any copies of paperwork will be left on the cart for client.
7. All pre-planning arrangements and/or memorial products must be purchased online or via phone.
8. Viewings/witnessed cremations are to only be available to clients who have not been ill or from a household where family members are ill.
9. A witnessed cremation must take place outdoors— and viewing from a safe distance using our Multi-chamber Exclusive Crematory Unit in Building #2.
10. Clients may only stand behind yellow caution taped area to witness cremation.
11. All clients and staff must keep 6-10ft distance.
Please call and make all arrangements with our staff via phone: 805.400.7642
Or leave a message at: 888.216.6127
Email: questions (at) edenmemorialpetcare (dot) com
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation at this difficult time.
We assure you that we are taking all precautions with our staff and business and look forward to personally serving you with our new rules and procedures.
Eden Memorial Pet Care Staff