Our Aftercare Services
As a full-service pet crematory, we offer many different amenities to help when you and your pet companion are in need.
We look at it as a celebration of your pet’s life.
Please look at the services below, and contact us if you have any questions or need help.
It was a shock to lose him so suddenly, but your team really gave us a lot of comfort.
I hope many others know about your services and especially about your home pick-up – which is great if you have a large horse like we did.”
COVID-19 Outbreak Information You Need to Know
Please read and review the necessary steps listed below that we are taking, and that we ask of you when entering the Eden Memorial property/facility.
1. We can ONLY accept clients by appointment – no exceptions.
2. Viewings/witnessed cremations are to only be available to clients who have not been ill or from a household where family members are ill.
3. A series of questions will be asked at the time of appointment:
- Have you been sick or have a fever of over 101 in the last 24 hours?
- Has anyone in your household been sick in the last week?
- Have you traveled outside the US in the last week?
- Have you or anyone in your household been exposed to COVID-19 – that you know of- in the last week?
4. Once on property, please call/text the Facility Manager of your arrival.
5. To enter into Eden’s reception room, Eternal Room or any office space – A Mask must be worn at all times.
6. All paperwork will be emailed prior, payment receipts will be emailed when payment has been processed. If a check or cash payment is made; the paperwork will be processed at a minimal touch/exposure.
7. Only one client and/or members of client’s family are to be in the reception room at one time with Eden Employee.
Email: questions (at) edenmemorialpetcare (dot) com
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation at this difficult time.
We assure you that we are taking all precautions with our staff and business and look forward to personally serving you with our new rules and procedures.
Eden Memorial Pet Care Staff