Eden Memorial Pet Cremation
No matter how large or small
your animal companion,
we can help you…
Providing Pet Cremation Services With a Caring Touch
It’s hard to say goodbye
At Eden Memorial Pet Care we understand what it’s like for you to have to say goodbye to your beloved companion, and best friend.
Our staff consists of dedicated people who love and care for all animals, and know the grief and sorrow you are feeling when your pet passes away.
Pet cremation offers many choices
The loss of your beloved animal companion often causes a need to be close to them. That is why cremation for your dog, cat or any pet, is a wonderful way to perpetuate their memory in your heart. It opens up many choices and avenues for you to consider that are very comforting.
Coping with the loss of your pet, whether they are a bird, hamster, horse, dog or cat, is always an emotional experience.
This is why we are dedicated to providing caring and comforting crematory services to you and your family while you are going through the loss of your loved and valued companion.
We treat your pet like our own
Every consideration is made to ensure your deceased pet is handled in the most respectful and caring manner; we would never expect you to settle for anything less.
At Eden Memorial Pet Care, “Providing pet cremation services with a caring touch” is not just a saying, we live it every day, and want to be there for you. You’re not alone in this, let us help you.
Give us a call today, or email us. We are here to listen to your needs, and help you through this tough period in your life.
We’re the only accredited Pet Crematory in California
This means you and your pet receive the highest quality and trusted care possible because we’ve surpassed strict regulations.
Proud members of the International Association of Pet Cemeteries & Crematories since 2007
You can have peace of mind.
This short 1-1/2 minute video gives a quick overview of the services you will receive and the rigorous regulations our facility continually meets to give you quality services.
The loss of any companion animal is a very difficult and emotional time to endure. The care and respect given to us in the handling of aftercare for our horse was above and beyond professional.
Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for taking such good care of our ‘Huey’.”
“Thank you for the prompt and careful way you worked with our pet.
Having Fluff’s ashes in our home is somehow very comforting.”
Bill & Janet Woolsey
They provide us with a very professional service and the go the extra mile to insure all goes well at this difficult time in our clients’ lives.
I feel extremely confident entrusting our clients in their very capable hands.”
San Luis Obispo, CA
“Our entire family thanks you for the compassion you displayed at a time that was very difficult for all of us.”
Latest News From Our Blog
Pet Safety Preparedness and planning for an emergency is crucial in today's world. At the risk of sounding like a broken record—I have to say the truth is “these are crazy times”. Our world changed over half a year ago now…not just our state or our country but our...
Summer Safety Pet Tips are crucial for your pet’s safety during these hot summer months.
Grief may be what you are feeling during Covid-19 No matter where you stand with your political or personal views from experience with the Covid - 19 outbreak, what is certain is your range of emotions. The emotions that you are experiencing are the stages of grief. ...
If we can help in any way, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
COVID-19 Outbreak Information You Need to Know
Please read and review the necessary steps listed below that we are taking, and that we ask of you when entering the Eden Memorial property/facility.
1. We can ONLY accept clients by appointment – no exceptions.
2. Viewings/witnessed cremations are to only be available to clients who have not been ill or from a household where family members are ill.
3. A series of questions will be asked at the time of appointment:
- Have you been sick or have a fever of over 101 in the last 24 hours?
- Has anyone in your household been sick in the last week?
- Have you traveled outside the US in the last week?
- Have you or anyone in your household been exposed to COVID-19 – that you know of- in the last week?
4. Once on property, please call/text the Facility Manager of your arrival.
5. To enter into Eden’s reception room, Eternal Room or any office space – A Mask must be worn at all times.
6. All paperwork will be emailed prior, payment receipts will be emailed when payment has been processed. If a check or cash payment is made; the paperwork will be processed at a minimal touch/exposure.
7. Only one client and/or members of client’s family are to be in the reception room at one time with Eden Employee.
Email: questions (at) edenmemorialpetcare (dot) com
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation at this difficult time.
We assure you that we are taking all precautions with our staff and business and look forward to personally serving you with our new rules and procedures.
Eden Memorial Pet Care Staff