Aftercare Services for Your Animal Companion
How may we help you?
At Eden Memorial Pet Care we understand what it feels like for you to have to say goodbye to your beloved companion and best friend.
Eden Memorial Pet Cremation
No matter how large or small
your animal companion,
we can help you…
Providing Pet Cremation Services With a Caring Touch
It’s hard to say goodbye
At Eden Memorial Pet Care we understand what it’s like for you to have to say goodbye to your beloved companion, and best friend.
Our staff consists of dedicated people who love and care for all animals, and know the grief and sorrow you are feeling when your pet passes away.
Pet cremation offers many choices
The loss of your beloved animal companion often causes a need to be close to them. That is why cremation for your dog, cat or any pet, is a wonderful way to perpetuate their memory in your heart. It opens up many choices and avenues for you to consider that are very comforting.
Coping with the loss of your pet, whether they are a bird, hamster, horse, dog or cat, is always an emotional experience.
This is why we are dedicated to providing caring and comforting crematory services to you and your family while you are going through the loss of your loved and valued companion.
We treat your pet like our own
Every consideration is made to ensure your deceased pet is handled in the most respectful and caring manner; we would never expect you to settle for anything less.
At Eden Memorial Pet Care, “Providing pet cremation services with a caring touch” is not just a saying, we live it every day, and want to be there for you. You’re not alone in this, let us help you.
Give us a call today, or email us. We are here to listen to your needs, and help you through this tough period in your life.
We’re the only accredited Pet Crematory in California
This means you and your pet receive the highest quality and trusted care possible because we’ve surpassed strict regulations.
Proud members of the International Association of Pet Cemeteries & Crematories since 2007
You can have peace of mind.
This short 1-1/2 minute video gives a quick overview of the services you will receive and the rigorous regulations our facility continually meets to give you quality services.
The loss of any companion animal is a very difficult and emotional time to endure. The care and respect given to us in the handling of aftercare for our horse was above and beyond professional.
Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for taking such good care of our ‘Huey’.”
“Thank you for the prompt and careful way you worked with our pet.
Having Fluff’s ashes in our home is somehow very comforting.”
Bill & Janet Woolsey
They provide us with a very professional service and the go the extra mile to insure all goes well at this difficult time in our clients’ lives.
I feel extremely confident entrusting our clients in their very capable hands.”
San Luis Obispo, CA
“Our entire family thanks you for the compassion you displayed at a time that was very difficult for all of us.”
Latest News From Our Blog
Foxtails, Fleas, Mosquitos, Ticks...finding extra pests on your pooch? How to keep your BFF (Best Furry Friend) pest free during Shelter in Place. New Normal Yes, this is our life now... "shelter in place" and only going out for "essentials" and keeping a "social...
Out of an Abundance of Caution seems to be the new phrase, as well as many others, that were not even apart of our vocabulary two weeks ago. Now terms like: "Social Distancing", "Shelter in Place" and “Quarantini” are now our every day norm. As we navigate through...
Funeral Services, Memorials, Keepsakes, Viewings, Witnessed Cremations---and the vocabulary list goes on and on. All this verbiage and what does it all mean? Well, I’m here to help you make sense of it all. From “pre-planning” to “aftercare services”, I’m going to...
If we can help in any way, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Get a Free Quote
COVID-19 Outbreak Information You Need to Know
During this challenging time of COVID-19 Outbreak, we have made some important changes to receiving you and your beloved pets at Eden Memorial Pet Care.
These changes are necessary for the health and well being of each individual and their families. We thank you for your support and understanding as we continue to serve our community and their beloved pets.
Please read and review the necessary steps listed below that we are taking, and that we ask of you when entering the Eden Memorial property/facility.
1. We are unable to receive clients in our reception room and/or viewing room at this time. This is to adhere to the 6-10ft Social Distancing required from the state of CA.
2. We can ONLY accept clients by appointment – no acceptions.
3. Once an appointment has been set, and client is on the property, please call an Eden Representative, and wait in vehicle for further instructions.
4. Clients MUST wait with their beloved pets in their vehicle.
5. Client may remove pet from vehicle and place on cart (awaiting their arrival), or if assistance is needed; client MUST wait in vehicle while staff retrieves the animal from vehicle.
6. All paperwork and payment receipts will be taken over phone prior to arrival, and any copies of paperwork will be left on the cart for client.
7. All pre-planning arrangements and/or memorial products must be purchased online or via phone.
8. Viewings/witnessed cremations are to only be available to clients who have not been ill or from a household where family members are ill.
9. A witnessed cremation must take place outdoors— and viewing from a safe distance using our Multi-chamber Exclusive Crematory Unit in Building #2.
10. Clients may only stand behind yellow caution taped area to witness cremation.
11. All clients and staff must keep 6-10ft distance.
Please call and make all arrangements with our staff via phone: 805.400.7642
Or leave a message at: 888.216.6127
Email: questions (at) edenmemorialpetcare (dot) com
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation at this difficult time.
We assure you that we are taking all precautions with our staff and business and look forward to personally serving you with our new rules and procedures.
Eden Memorial Pet Care Staff