Home Pick-Up Services Are Available:
Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Weekends: Please call for availability
Please Note: All Pick-Ups must be scheduled directly with our facility. Please see our Contact Information.
North County Including:
San Miguel, Paso Robles, Templeton, Atascadero
Pick-Up Fee: $55
San Luis Obispo/Coastal Including:
Cambria, Cayucos, Morro Bay, San Luis Obispo
Pick-Up Fee: $75
South County Including:
Arroyo Grande, Pismo Beach, Grover Beach, Nipomo, Santa Maria/Orcutt
Pick-Up Fee: $85
*After Hours Fee* – $40
Although we are not an emergency facility, we will do our best to work with you and your family in a timely matter. If services are requested after business hours and can be arranged with our facility, a fee of $40 will be charged at the time of service.
If we are unable to assist you after hours, please contact your veterinarian or local Emergency Veterinary Hospital.
Directions – What You Need To Do:
1. If you feel that your pet is going to pass, call our facility to keep us on alert to what is happening
2. We can put a driver;”on alert” for you
3. If you are arranging a home euthanasia with your personal veterinarian, check with them to see if they use our services. If they do, then they will be able to take your pet to their hospital and hold them until our regular scheduled weekly pick up. If your vet uses Eden Memorial, all payments and arrangements will go through your veterinarian, unless personal Veterinarian discloses otherwise (Other fees may apply)
Please Note: If your veterinarian does not use our services, then we will be happy to work with you and arrange a time when we are able to pick up your pet at your home.
4. If your pet passes at home unexpectedly, please call us for an appointment. We will then make the necessary arrangements and do our best to accommodate your situation
Please keep in mind we are not an Emergency Service. Our drivers are on the road throughout the week servicing veterinarians within a 300 square mile radius. So we will do our very best to accommodate your situation and help you with your pet. We will pick up your pet within a 24 hour time period. If we are unable to and you would like other options, here is what you can do:
- If it is a holiday or weekend: You may take your pet to your local emergency clinic. Atascadero Pet Center does use our services as their regular cremation services. They would be happy to help you in your arrangements. If your emergency vet does not use our services, you may request us and we will coordinate with your vet to pick up your pet at their facility in a timely matter.
- If you prefer to keep your pet at home: Until we pick up, we ask you to please prepare your pet in a manner that will keep your pet safe and out of any elements (i.e. heat and rain.)
- Please call and we can give you specifics on how to handle this situation
We reserve the right to refuse clients in the following circumstances:
- If your pet is has been deceased for more than 24 hours in an environment which is not cool or exposed to heat
- If pet is in an unsafe area
- If pet has been abused
- If Eden Representative feels at risk or in danger
Proud members of the International Association of
Pet Cemeteries & Crematories since 2007